Keto Desserts is the one cookbook everyone needs to have in their collection. It’s a digital cookbook infused with dessert recipes that are keto-friendly and that have eliminated the unhealthy, traditional ingredients.
Yes, that includes many things but what will surprise you is that the healthier alternatives provided are just as delicious, if not more so than the traditional versions. And since the average American teenager consumes 59 pounds of fructose each year – and because we’ve all been teenagers before, it’s time to cleanse your body of the bad stuff without sacrificing your desire for desserts.
So, if you’re ready to take a bite out of healthy, keto-friendly desserts, here’s what you can expect from Keto Desserts cookbook.
What is Keto Desserts?
Glucose is the root of all evil, as we all know but what will come to you as a surprise is that fructose isn’t any better either. Many people think that because it’s so low on the Glycemic Index (it’s even below chickpeas) that it’s healthy.
However, your body is naturally programmed to burn glucose off and to use it as fuel; the same cannot be said about fructose. So, although it’s low on the Glycemic Index, it is not a better alternative.
Keto Desserts is a digital cookbook that has taken this into consideration when designing keto-friendly recipes of your favourites – cupcakes, brownies, candies, ice creams, you name it. Here’s a list of the different categories:
- Souffle, Mousse and Custards
- Ice Creams
None of the recipes have fructose in them because, not only will your body not burn it for fuel but fructose also converts into three dangerous compounds which are:
- Triglycerides (damage your liver and increases your risk of heart and stroke)
- Free Radicals (can damage genes and cells, accelerate aging and disease and mutate DNA)
- Uric Acid (can impair kidney function, raise your blood pressure and promote gout)
Now, you may be wondering how the dessert recipes are any good if you remove the bad stuff (that’s what makes them so good, right?) Well, the creator has perfected the talent of making traditional treats, the healthy way.
And no, that does not mean they’re gluten-free either because studies have shown that 81% of people who switch to a gluten-free diet end up weighing more in as little as two years. So, Keto Desserts is a cookbook full of delicious desserts that taste just as good, if not better than the traditional versions, and they’re healthier as they eliminate harmful ingredients such as fructose without subjecting you to other issues.
I’ll elaborate on the type of recipes you can expect to find in this cookbook but it’s worth mentioning that, if you aren’t convinced that healthy can taste good, you can try it out for two months with the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. Chances are, it won’t take long for you to see that healthier alternatives to traditional treats can taste just as good as they make your body look and feel.
The cookbook is also digital which means that you don’t have to find storage in your kitchen for another book, nor do you have to pay or wait for shipping. You simply sign in and download the cookbook onto your computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone. This also makes it easy to bring the cookbook with you wherever you need to go, whether it’s to the grocery store, to the pantry or to the kitchen to start baking.
And you even get some bonuses with the program, such as:
- The Truth About Sugar eBook
- Bacon and Butter Keto Cookbook
- 50% off Cacao Bliss
The Author of Keto Desserts Guide
Kelley Herring is the wonder woman behind the Keto Desserts cookbook. She has her M.S. and M.B.A. and has spent years perfecting healthy alternatives to traditional treats that carry authentic flavor and texture. She is also the founder of Healing Gourmet, as well as the founder and author of Nutritionist Biochemist.
Overview of Keto Desserts
Keto Desserts is a comprehensive cookbook that allows you to enjoy the treats you love, without all the harmful ingredients and effects that are common in the traditional versions. The author has infused all of the recipes with easy-to-follow instructions, nutritional content, a list of easy-to-find ingredients, appetizing photos, and more. Not only that but the author also takes the time to educate you on your food and health as a whole, which I’ll explain in just a moment.
First, to you an idea of the type of treats you learn how to whip together with this cookbook, here are some of my favorites from each section:
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the cost of the Digital Version of Keto Desserts? To get the digital version of this desserts solution, you will have to pay $17.
- Is Keto Desserts Safe to Use? Yes, this dessert-related product is safe because it does not hold any health risks.
- Can I Get a Physical Book of Keto Desserts? Yes, this dessert product also provides a physical book, but for that, this product will cost you an additional amount, which makes the total price $22.95.
- Even after eating desserts, you will not notice an increase in your weight.
- The desserts in this product will prevent inflammation.
- It will assist you in fulfilling your body sugar requirements.
- It will keep you safe from heart and cancer disease.
- You will recognize the true meaning of sugar via it.
- These desserts will boost your brain strength.
- You will have to pay an additional cost to get the physical edition.
- It only focuses on sugar.
Keto Desserts make eating delicious deserts better for you. It eliminates the harmful ingredients, leaving you with authentic taste and textures that make you look and feel as good as they taste. And if you don’t think healthy can taste good, you have the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee to test out your theory. So, why not try to spruce up your dessert recipes with a sprinkle of health?